cropped AMC GLOBLE 1

Professional Year

pte professional course
Professional Year 1280x430 1

Former international students who have graduated from an Australian university can apply for the Professional Year Program (PYP). This chance is intended to serve as an introduction to the relevant field of work. These programs have particular value because they are given in the form of practical training. Most importantly, these professional year programs are created to meet the requirements of the accrediting bodies that have been approved by DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection).

  • It enables students to improve their professional abilities and maximize their possibilities for employment.
  • It’s a fantastic opportunity to understand the fundamentals of the Australian work environment, business communications, and professional codes of conduct and ethics.
  • 05 points for migration: Yes! The applicants are one step closer to permanent residency after successfully completing a professional year in Australia, as they are entitled to 05 crucial migration points under the general skilled migration scheme.
You must study in Australia and complete an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program to be eligible for the Professional Year programs. A temporary skilled graduate visa (485), which allows you to stay in Australia for 18 months after you finish your degree, is required. The degree must have been earned within the recent six months. You must be under the age of 50.

Australian migration is a very complex process so it is always advised to consult with a professional before you proceed with the application.

773 7730332 contact us vector png transparent png 1
Scroll to Top
× How can we help you?