cropped AMC GLOBLE 1

Student visa (SC 500 Visa)

The Student visa enables overseas students to pursue full-time study and training in Australia. This visa allows students to stay in Australia for the duration of their studies. Before submitting a visa application, the student must enroll in certain situations, and obtain a letter of offer from an Australian educational institution. With this visa, you may study in Australia, bring family members with you, apply online in or outside of Australia, and work limitless hours in any field. 

In Australia, there are two categories of student visas:

Student Visa (Subclass 500) — This visa permits you to study full-time in Australia at a recognized educational institution.

Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590) – This visa permits you to stay in Australia as the guardian of an overseas student under the age of 18 who is studying on a student visa in Australia.


As the Visa applicant you must :

  • All candidates must first obtain a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE), which validates their acceptance into a course.
  • Enroll in a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)of study in Australia. The course must be registered with the Commonwealth of Institutions of Courses to support a student visa application (CRICOS). 
  • Students should have the required level of English language proficiency.
  • Students should have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the period of their intended stay in Australia.
  • You need to prove you have sufficient funds to cover your return airfares, tuition fees, and the cost of living in Australia, as well as costs required for any dependents included in your application.
  • Lodge a visa application with home affairs.
  • Student should possess a Valid visa.

Stay :

you can stay up to 5 years .

Cost : 

 cost is 630AUD



  • A fully and accurately filled student visa application form
  • The visa application cost must be paid.
  • a reproduction of the applicant’s biodata page
  • Proof of appropriate financial resources (certificate of enrollment or letter of offer)
  • Health coverage
  • English proficiency examinations
  • Report on a criminal background check
  • Four recent passport photographs of yours
After you have submitted all the documents International students who want to study in Australia can obtain a student visa provided they complete all of the conditions and produce the following documents. Then they must demonstrate to the Department of Home Affairs that they satisfy all of the following conditions to obtain the visa:



Packaged Courses

On your Student visa (subclass 500), you can seek to take two or more courses when there is clear progression from one to the other. This is referred to as course packaging.

With your visa application, you must provide a confirmation of enrollment (CoE) or demonstrate that a CoE is not necessary for each intended course.

The final course you will take as part of your course bundle is your main (or primary) course of study. Your primary field of study will be utilized to establish your financial and English language evidentiary needs.

COVID-19 and Student visas

Travel limits Visa holders must be informed of current travel restrictions.

Student visa extensions

  • A student visa cannot be extended under Australian migration legislation.
  • If you are unable to return to your home country and your visa is about to expire, you must apply for a new visa. You also need longer time in Australia to complete your degree.
Six weeks before your current Student visa expires, you should apply for a new Student visa. There is no need to include documentation of COVID-19 effects with your Student visa application.
If your studies in Australia are coming to an end, you can apply for a Visitor visa (subclass 600). This must be completed before your student visa expires.


There are new provisions for student visa holders if they are:

  • already registered in nursing
  • Employed by choose supermarkets



The findings are valid for two years, and the test must have been taken no more than two years before to the application for a student visa.

Yes, the applicant can satisfy the English language criterion if he or she has completed a course at the Certificate IV or higher level in Australia during the two years prior to applying for the visa.

For student visa purposes, the living costs for the main student or guardian are AUD 19,830, AUD 6,940 for the partner or spouse, and AUD 2,970 for each child. When including school-aged children in the Student visa application, schooling fees of at least AUD 8,000 per year for each child must be added to the amount of fund necessary.

Australian migration is a very complex process so it is always advised to consult with a professional before you proceed with the application.

773 7730332 contact us vector png transparent png 1
Scroll to Top
× How can we help you?